weight loss

  Hey guys welcome

I lost weight Part 1


 I lost weight in just one month. So if you want to know what I did to lose weight, just keep on watching. So first,



Exercise


I'm going to talk about why I wanted to lose weight, my starting weight, and my current weight. I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or PCOS.

Its side effects are thick hair, I have facial hairs on my upper lip area, so that's a side effect.

and acne. Fortunately, I didn't experience acne breakouts. And another is weight gain. I used to exercise once a week but I wasn't consistent when I got busy with school.



Exercise

Because of course, after a week of school works, performance tasks, and everything, it's really tiring so I just wanted to rest and to do more school-related activities.

 So I stopped working out, the holiday came. I noticed that I'm gaining weight, and the people around me also tells me the same.

 So that's when I thought that I want to lose weight, to also feel confidentLuckily, during Christmas break, I came across Shek Diaries video on how she lost 20 pounds in one month.



Exercise


 I got curious, because that diet did not require exercise. I did the same, I did not exercise- that diet is the only thing I did. So I will explain the diet later.

 I'm going to show you mine before and after photos. I gained a lot of weight during




Post a Comment

0 Comments