weight loss



 I lost weight.
last 
Part 5

In my first week, I did 500, then I slowly increased it to 800 - 1000 calories.

So the normal calorie intake depends on your weight.

So you can search or scan your food then the number of calories will show up.

Phase 3 is really simple- you just have to be aware which foods will make you gain weight.


Bmi calculator




Its just maintenance and discipline cause phase 4 are next.

So I just need to maintain my current weight.

It's my choice if I want to do another round.

Cause it was really hard to control, and there are a lot of restrictions.

So in phase 4, you just need to maintain or you can now workout, cause it is not advisable to workout during phases 2 and 3since your calorie intake

is low, so you might get tired or fatigued.


Bmi calculator


I still don't exercise, but I don't exceed over 52kg.

I don't eat rice, and I can maintain it so phase 4 lifestyle change after you go through those phases, you will realize and know the foods that make

you gain fat, like for meI eat a lot of rice before, also sweets and ice cream so those are the foods that I need to try to avoid.

I feel like my metabolism also changed, cause even if I eat bread, fries and milk tea, I still lose weight.

I gain sometimes but not a lot like before.

My tip if you want to try this diet is planning.


Bmi calculator

Do this diet when you are sure that you have no event to go to, and you need to prepare your food to avoid eating out.

Cause if you prepared your food, you would know how many calories it has.

You don't need a cheat day cause it is worth it.

You can just eat what you want after but eat with moderation.

You just really need to maintain afterdont eat foods that you know will make you gain a lot.

As for me, I eat fries and drink milk tea but not always.

So that's all, if you want to do this diet, consult your doctor first and think about whether you could do it commit with this diet cause you need

Post a Comment

0 Comments