weight loss


 I lost weight Part 4


And still, in the morning, you should consume 10 drops.

I do 10 drops in the morning, lunch and dinner cause it's much more advisable so that your body could effectively absorb it.

For 3 days during phase 1, you shall consume 30 drops.

So this is how I do it: I put 10 drops under my tongue, (30 in a day)After 3 days, you shall start phase 2.

You will need to restrict your calorie intake, and there is a lot of food that you cannot eat.


Bmi calculator


You have to stay within 500 calories in a day.

Yes, I know you would really lose weight due to that calorie intake but with this drops, I did not feel hungry and craving all the time.

But it's not really dangerous for me cause I don't have much to do.

I don't need a lot of energy cause I'm just sitting for almost a day because of school if you do a lot of activities where you need a

a lot of energy, this diet may not be suitable for you cause you will feel tired.

In phase 2, as I said, you shall only intake 500 calls in a day, so you have to plan ahead.

You need to have your food ready cause you can't eat in fast food restos since it is not healthy and not within the 500 cals.



Bmi calculator


The foods that you can and cannot eat are also included in the protocol.
You cannot eat foods that have a lot of starch, fats, sugar, and carbs.

Chicken breast and lettuce are the foods that I always eat since those are the foods wherein I noticed that I lose more weight.

When I was in my phase 2, I lose.5 to 1 pound every day.

So the foods that you can eat in a day during phase 2 are 2 protein,2 fruits, and 2 veggies.

So these are sample photos of what I eat: My favorites are chicken breast and lettuce.

While the fruits that I always eat are oranges and apples.

You also need to consume 30 drops a day during this phase.

This phase lasts for a minimum of 20 days, but I did 23.


Bmi calculator

After phase 2, there is a transition phase for 3 days.

Wherein you stop the intake of the drop but you still need to stay within 500 calories, it is the phase wherein your body will " flush out" the hormones.

After that, you move on to phase 3.Phase 3, is I think, the maintenance phase.

I still consumed 500 cals for a week during this phase.

Then little by little, I introduce phase 3 approved foods to my diet.

I still weigh every day to track the foods that makes me gain or lose weight.

You have more freedom in this phase cause you can now slowly increase your calorie intake.

Post a Comment

0 Comments