weight loss


 I lost weight Part 3




With these additional nutrients in the bloodstream person can successfully stay on a very low-calorie diet without
experiencingextreme fatigue, weakness, or hunger." This is a low-calorie diet.

Bmi calculator

Based on what I read on the internet, weight loss is not really caused by hCG, instead, it is due to the very low-calorie diet.
The excess/abnormal fat is shed and used for your energy.
If you want more/detailed information on how hCG makes you lose weight, you can read the
manuscript/guide/protocol in the description box or you can search it on Google.
When people ask me about what I did to lose weight, I always answer that I just followed a diet.
But it's not just a simple diet that restricts food- I have this hCG drops.
I just don't tell them cause it's hard to explain, and it has many phases.
It is counted as 2 days in the original protocol, but in the diet coach, group they advise that you do it for 3 days.
Because the hormone is said to take 72 hours to enter the system.

Bmi calculator

The loading phase is for you to not be "too hungry" throughout the diet as it is a very low-calorie diet.
So in this phase- my fave phase, you can eat
whatever you want to eat, like a cheat day.
It is more advisable to eat fatty foods so that your body has more energy.
As for my phase 1, we ate out, so I ate crispy pasta, buttered chicken- just anything
that I want to cause I know that when I start with the diet I could not eat those again.
When you start with phase 1, you should also use the hCG drops.

Bmi calculator


I bought this one cause I'm sure that its legitimate since Sheiks Diary is the owner.
a lot of sellers but this is the most affordable one that I found, and trusted.
As I said, phase 1 is where you should eat a lot, your cravings, the foods you'll miss.
Then the 1st day on your phase 1, you will need to weigh in the morning so you'd know your starting weight.

Post a Comment

0 Comments