weight loss

 I lost weight Part 2




Christmas break because of course, its the holiday season so there's a lot of food. I have a bullet journal where I keep a weight loss tracker. I was down back then, cause I was overweight and I didn't know.


Bmi calculator

My arms measurement, my waist is 29in, my hips are 24in, and my legs are 20". My current weight is noted here on my phone. My current weight is 50.5kilograms. So I lost throughout my diet is 9kg or 20.8pounds so that's a lot, cause my goal weight is 51.4, and now I lost more than that so I'm really happy. From 60kg down to50.5kg, that's a lot cause I really feel that I lost fat. and now I need a belt for the shorts that I'm wearing. But before, I didn't need to. I can now wear my old clothes. Especially the pants and shorts. I just want to share this, I have a short that is tight on me before but now I can remove it without unbuttoning. In this diet, not only the tummy and arms, will lose fat.


Size matters
Size matters


My tummy lost fat, like what you heard earlier than here, too much
information, but from 36 it became 34. So you will really lose fat throughout your body. So that's the nice point of this diet. Now that I have shared with you my little history, I'm now going to talk about the diet itself. So I did the hCG diet like I have said earlier, I discovered it through Sheks Diary. I bought this Oral hCG drops from her shopper shop is @thedietcoach, if you are interested. Before I show you how to use this oral hCG drops, I'm going to talk about hCG first. If you're not familiar. So hCG stands for human chorionic gonadotropin.




Bmi calculator


It is a hormone that is produced by pregnant women. And the doctor who discovered this diet learned that hCG could be used to lose weight, even those who are not pregnant.I'm just going to read what's written on my phone. " He found that hCG moves 2,000 - 3,000calories per day of stored fat into the bloodstream where it becomes available for metabolism. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments